Nutrition and Cardiovascular Health Care
Hypertension influences numerous cardiovascular diseases, including atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease, renal disease, and stroke. Patients who are suffering from heart diseases are recommended to take few nutritional rich foods such as Dark Chocolate which acts as antioxidants, but the only thing to take into account is by checking the presence of 70% Cocoa in it. High Omega-3s such as salmon, tuna, mackerel, and trout are fishes which are greatly recommended.
- Track 1-1 Atherosclerosis
- Track 2-2 Endothelial Dysfunction
- Track 3-3 Cardiovascular Diseases
- Track 4-4 Health Care and Preventive Measures
- Track 5-5 Cardiovascular Screening Methods