The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Sustenance will be those science that interprets the interactional from claiming supplements. The process of preserving, processing, packing is commonly known as food technology. Those establishment from claiming nourishment technologists characterizes nourishment science like "the order for which those engineering, biological and what's more physical sciences need aid used to examine the way for foods, the reason for deterioration, those standards underlying sustenance processing, and the change from claiming sustenances for those devouring public"
- Track 1-1Nutrition and Therapy
- Track 1-2Essential Nutrients
- Track 1-3Nutritional Value of Fruits and Vegetables
- Track 1-4Benefits of Golden Rice
- Track 1-5Recent research in Food Science
As we all know nutrition is the customary facet to lead a healthy life it is obligatory to take proper foods now-a-days. The process of maintaining proper nutrition in our day-to-day life may cause less turn to fall to upcoming ailments. Health issues have no age limit it can even start from a new born baby to older people. Availability of ample amount of nutrition in your intake includes vitamins, minerals, proteins, etc. In Infants it may cause various diseases like allergies, wheezing and atopic dermatitis if they are devoid of mother’s milk in the early days from their date of birth. In Adults it causes various issues even in their outward appearance like shortness in growth, incessant health-sick, loss in weight, easy loss in working capacity, etc. As of which in older adults we can count a lot of health impairment like getting weak, blurred vision, lily-livered nerves, hearing wreckages and getting things lost from their memory soon. As like this there is also a different pattern of nutrition intake that varies from male and female which is to be discussed in the later topics.
- Track 2-1Infant Nutrition
- Track 2-2Adult Nutrition
- Track 2-3Older Adult Nutrition
- Track 2-4Recommended Ideas
- Track 2-5Say no to Ailments
Usually cancer patient suffer from loss of weight and especially they feel too weak to move. Healthy food with required nutrients can build them strong both physically and mentally with better care towards cancer. Both solid and fluid things intake with proper diet can avoid them from falling due to illness as it affects the metabolism of the body in a positive manner.
- Track 3-1Debarred Food in Cancer Therapy
- Track 3-2Cancer Nursing
- Track 3-3Advanced Research in Cancer Treatment
- Track 3-4Food with proper Nutrient content
- Track 3-5Physical Exercise and Relaxed Walking
Eating a balanced diet is vital for good health and wellbeing. Foods provide our bodies with energy, protein, essential fats, vitamins and minerals to live, grow and function properly. We need a wide variety of foods to provide the right amounts of nutrients for good health. Enjoyment of a healthy diet can also be one of the great cultural pleasures of life.
- Track 4-1Nutrition in Body Building
- Track 4-2Nutrition in Day-to-Day Food
- Track 4-3Special Nutrients
- Track 4-4Maintaining Proper Height to Weight Ratio
The study of chemical activities and interactions that occurs among biological and non-biological components of food is referred as food chemistry. In growing countries nutritional development is considered as a major factor to avoid peoples from various diseases namely chronic illness, HIV pandemics, Gastroenteritis. Overeating is also a form of malnutrition.
- Track 5-1Role of Enzymes
- Track 5-2Ongoing Researches on Nutritional Development
- Track 5-3Food Additives
- Track 5-4Flavouring Agents
- Track 5-5Dehydration
- Track 5-6Activity of Phosphatidylcholine
Management of both inpatients and outpatients in the clinic is referred as Clinical Health Care. In the last few years Inadequate nutrition is the leading factor for death in USA by causing diseases like Stroke, Cancer, Diabetes, etc.
- Track 6-1Role of Probiotics
- Track 6-2Immunonutritional support in Cancer Treatment
- Track 6-3Clinical Trials
- Track 6-4Neurological Treatment
- Track 6-5Food Refusal in Children
Hypertension influences numerous cardiovascular diseases, including atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease, renal disease, and stroke. Patients who are suffering from heart diseases are recommended to take few nutritional rich foods such as Dark Chocolate which acts as antioxidants, but the only thing to take into account is by checking the presence of 70% Cocoa in it. High Omega-3s such as salmon, tuna, mackerel, and trout are fishes which are greatly recommended.
- Track 7-1Atherosclerosis
- Track 7-2Endothelial Dysfunction
- Track 7-3Cardiovascular Diseases
- Track 7-4Health Care and Preventive Measures
- Track 7-5Cardiovascular Screening Methods
Nutrition in the diet is mostly valued and considered mainly by sports persons. It keeps them fit and with good endurance level. The requirement of nutrition depends on the type of sport, a person is associated with. For a sportsman a fluid with proper nutrient level adds up to their performance level. Proper content in their food along with day-to-day exercise can put them to a better position.
- Track 8-1Energy Supplements
- Track 8-2Recovering Supplements
- Track 8-3Performance Enhancing Supplements
- Track 8-4Forbidden Food
- Track 8-5Factors Influencing Nutritional Requirements
- Track 8-6Daily Exercise
In adults, brain utilises 20% of energy produced by the body and the least comes from its weight of about 2%. Improper level of nutrition can cause memory loss, fatigue, etc. Nutrients boost up the brain and serve as a companion for those who fall sick soon.
- Track 9-1Food and Drinks that boost your Brain
- Track 9-2Mediterranean Diet
- Track 9-3Essential Fatty Acids
- Track 9-4Natural products
- Track 9-5Problems faced due to Deficiency of various Vitamins
Seafoods are gifted with variety of nutrients in them say for example tuna, Monkfish, Pomfret. Lots of methods are carried out to utilise their nutrients effectively that are present in them. Drying is the process by which they take up seafoods to acquire good level of protein present in them.
- Track 10-1Varieties of seafoods
- Track 10-2Dry Fishes
- Track 10-3Lobsters as a food
- Track 10-4Seafood Processing
- Track 10-5Valuable Nutrients from seafood
The diet which is taken in apart from food in order to increase nutrient content is known as Dietary Supplements. Dietary supplements are recommended to people who consume limited amount of nutrition. This is to maintain the metabolic activity of the body in active condition with balanced diet.
- Track 11-1Dietary Minerals
- Track 11-2Adverse Effect
- Track 11-3Physical and Chemical Components
- Track 11-4Daily Requirement Level of Nutrition
- Track 11-5Herbal Supplements
- Track 11-6Gender Based Supplements
Nutritional disorders occur due to human body’s inability to properly digest and absorb food; even if they get plenty to eat and a proper diet they still develop nutritional disorders due to nutritional deficiency. Nutritionally valued edible rice (Golden Rice) is developed through genetic engineering.
- Track 12-1Hypertension
- Track 12-2Rickets
- Track 12-3Impaired Vision
- Track 12-4Anaemia
- Track 12-5Night Blindness
- Track 13-1Gene-Diet -Disease-Interactions
- Track 13-2Nutrigenomics
- Track 13-3Genomics
- Track 13-4Cancer Genomics
- Track 13-5Genomic Clinical Trials
- Track 13-6Nutrigenomic Testing
- Track 13-7Nutrigenomic Therapy
- Track 13-8Nutrigenomic Medicine
Obesity is the abnormal appearance of humans due to many reasons such as over eating and fat accumulation. Obesity is a leading preventable cause of worldwide disease, with increasing rates in adults and Children. Diabetes is the condition of increased blood-sugar content. Hormone named Insulin plays a vital role in delivering the glucose into the cells which inturn acts as energy to do work.
- Track 14-1Uncontrolled Level of Food Intake
- Track 14-2Avoiding physical Exercises
- Track 14-3Personal Opinion
- Track 14-4Preventive Measures
- Track 14-5Role of Insulin
- Track 14-6Causes and Treatment for Diabetes
- Track 14-7Types of Diabetic Conditions
Animal nutrition focuses on the dietary needs of animals, primarily those in agriculture and food production, but also in zoos, aquariums and wildlife management.
Meeting livestock nutritional requirements is extremely important in maintaining acceptable performance of neonatal, growing, finishing and breeding animals.
Dietary supplementation with certain nutrients (e.g., arginine, glutamine, zinc, and conjugated linoleic acid) can regulate gene expression and key metabolic pathways to improve fertility, pregnancy outcome, immune function, neonatal survival and growth, feed efficiency, and meat quality.
Plant nutrition is the study of the chemical elements and compounds necessary for plant growth, plant metabolism and their external supply. In 1972, Emanuel Epstein defined two criteria for an element to be essential for plant growth:
In its absence the plant is unable to complete a normal life cycle.
The element is part of some essential plant constituent or metabolite.
- Track 16-1Leaf discoloration
- Track 16-2Plant necrosis
Parenteral nutrition (PN) is the feeding of a person intravenously, bypassing the usual process of eating and digestion. The person receives nutritional formulae that contain nutrients such as glucose, salts, amino acids, lipids and added vitamins and dietary minerals. It is called total parenteral nutrition (TPN)
This form of nutrition is used to help people who can’t or shouldn’t get their core nutrients from food. It’s often used for people with following
- Track 17-1Crohnâ€™s disease
- Track 17-2Short bowel syndrome
- Track 17-3Ischemic bowel disease
Nutrition Education is any combination of educational strategies, accompanied by environmental supports, designed to facilitate voluntary adoption of food choices and other food- and nutrition-related behaviors conducive to health and well-being.
- Track 18-1Food and Nutrition Service
- Track 18-2Food guide pyramid
- Track 18-3Healthy diet
- Track 18-4History of USDA nutrition guides
- Track 18-5Food Balance Wheel
- Track 18-6Society for Nutrition Education
Herbal nutrition supplements use plant ingredients that are believed to provide optimal medicinal benefit when compared to similar products with synthetic ingredients.
Now-a-days Herbal nutrition is one of the leading strategies in developing the Nutritional values who are suffering with nutrition deficient disorders and diseases and containing many strengthening nutrients especially to Humans.
The aim of public health care is to improve health and quality of life through prevention and treatment of disease and other physical and mental health conditions. Factors like pollution, uncomfortable environment and bad health conditions may also play a role in skipping their foods at certain period of time which inturn results in lack of daily nutrients in their body for maintaining the regular activities.
- Track 20-1Environment
- Track 20-2Skipping Meals
- Track 20-3Junk Foods
- Track 20-4Main reasons for Bad Health
- Track 20-5Health Care Management